بمعدل : 0.58 يوميا

كربلائية حسينية غير متصل

عرض البوم صور كربلائية حسينية

مشاركة رقم : 1  
المنتدى : المنتدى العام
Lightbulb Ahl-ul-Bayt (AS) in the Bible
قديم بتاريخ : 19-01-2012 الساعة : 07:29 PM

In the name of Allah

What did the Bible say about Ahl-ul-Bayt ?

As for what the Bible - the Old and the New Testament - say about the Ahl-ul-Bayt { AS } I have not had thechance to research this matter thoroughly, and I would not be surprised to find more references about the Ahl-ul-Bayt (AS). However there are many direct references about the Ahl-ul-Bayt (AS).

In the Old Testament in one instance Allah Almighty says to Moses (AS) I shall send among your brethren a prophet like unto you . . . and the description given therein match those of Rasulollah (S) see Deuteronomy 18:18:
“I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.”
Again in the Old Testament

Allah Almighty refers to the slaughter of Karbala as can be seen from Jeremiah 46:10:
"For the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates ."

In the New Testament Jesus tells his followers of the coming of a great Prophet after him:
"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you."John 16:7.

And the Comforter here is NOT the Holy Ghost as some commentators have us believe; since the Holy Ghost had been around according to other verses in
the New Testament

Many more references in the Bible about Rasulollah (S) & the Ahl-ul-Bayt (AS) will be found but that needs to be researched and investigated more

PS. that was the answer of one of our greatest religion men and I'll continue the research with you about Ahl -ul- Bayt ( AS) in the Bible
ensha Allah ... so fasten your seatbelt is my advice :cool:... the incomming is rocking

The Best Of Karbalaeia's regards
;)

توقيع : كربلائية حسينية
يا لثارات الزهراء
أبشري بالثأر من عصابة الشيطانِ
سيذوقون كؤوس الويل في النيرانِ

من مواضيع : كربلائية حسينية 0 دعاء الامام علي على معاوية و ِأشياعه كان تأسياً بدعاء الرسول على كفار قريش-رداً على المستهين بالدعاء
0 شبهة : المعصوم ينادي المعصوم (الميت) فلا يجيبه ، ويستغيث به فلا يغيثه
0 ابن حزم :الصحابة اغتاظوا من بعضهم /مالك :الروافض كفار لغيظهم من الصحابة{لِيَغِيظَ بِهِمُ الْكُفَّارَ
0 أبو بكر يعصي أمر النبي بالصلاة و يطيع عمر+الصلاة دليل خلافة الهية فكيف يتنازل عنها لعمر ..!!
0 قبل الموت فرش أسنانك تحميها .. و الأفضل أن تمضغ لك زوجتك السواك ليختلط ريقك بريقها ..!
رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة